Conference registration – what’s included:
• Full conference attendance from Wednesday, July 3rd 2024 to Friday, July 5th 2024 to all technical sessions
• Welcome Reception on Tuesday, July 2nd and Conference Banquet on Thursday, July 6th 2024
• Industrial visits on Friday afternoon (if confirmed)
• Cultural activities.
Pre-conference short courses and workshop are not included, but may be added during the registration process.
The Social Program Ticket known as the “Accompanying Person Program” does not include attendance to the technical sessions, either breaks and lunches. It only includes: Welcome Reception on Wednesday, July 3rd 2024, Conference Banquet on Thursday, July 6th 2024, and cultural activities.
Fees will be announced soon
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: secretary[at]phmeurope.org.
• If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
• Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
• Registrations cancelled before May 31st, 2024: 75% refund of registration fees.
1. Registrations cancelled between June 1st, 2024 and June 15th, 2024: 50% refund of the registration fees.
2. Registrations cancelled after June 16th, 2024: not eligible for refund.
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
• Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
• For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
• For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.