Conference registration – what’s included:
- Full digital conference attendance from Monday, June 28th to Friday, July 2nd to all technical sessions
- Access to the replay of the recorded online sessions.
|PHM Conference: Professional||€ 150|
|PHM Conference: Student||€ 50|
To participate in the data challenge is free but participants are encouraged to also enrol in the conference to see the presentations of the three winning data challengers, as well as many paper presentations on data analytics and diagnostics.
Any request must be sent to the secretary of the conference: email@example.com.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply:
- Registrations cancelled before May 31th, 2021: 75% refund of registration fees.
b. Registrations cancelled between June 1st, 2021 and June 15th, 2021: 50% refund of the registration fees.
c. Registrations cancelled after June 16th, 2021: not eligible for refund.
Eligible refund will be paid after the conference.
- Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of the €100.00 administration charge per participant registered. Notification must be received by us in writing (email or fax) not later than 15 (fifteen) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (* Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months of the payment only).
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the account.