Don't miss this unique opportunity!
Join the discussion of the future of Prognostics and Health Management in Prague.
GOAL OF THE EVENT
The Prognostics and Health Management Society invites your participation, including submission of original papers and posters, for presentation at the 8th European Conference of the PHM Society*, July 3rd to July 5th, which will be a face-to-face event in Prague, Czech Republic.
Building on our past success for PHME22 in Turin, attend and learn from keynotes and special sessions integrated with panels and tutorials. Follow those developments and data challenge, doctoral symposium and other high value content on this web site.
The conference will highlight the broad aspects of Prognostics and Health Management across all disciplines, technologies, and levels. Past participants came from: ABB Schweiz AG, Airbus, Alstom, Amazon, Austrian Institute of Technology, Baker-Hughes, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Chalmers University of Technology, Collins Aerospace, Concordia University, Cranfield University, Delft University of Technology, DLR, Dutch Rail, ECA, Flanders Make, GE, GM, Halmstad University, Honeywell, Huawei, Hyundai, IFSTTAR, IK-4 Tekniker, INP-ENIT, Irish Rail, KEPCO, KLM, Korea Aerospace University, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, KU Leuven, Linova, Lufthansa, Meggitt, Mercedes, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, Mitsubishi, NI, Orsted, PARC, Politecnico di Torino, PREDICT, Prisma, PwC, Ricardo Rail, RK Diagnostics, Rolls Royce, Saab, Safran, Scania, Schlumberger, SKF, Snecma, Stratio, STMicroelectonics, Ureason and UTRC, Volkswagen AG, and many universities and public sector organizations, like CNRS, DLR, EDF, GVB, Inria, IVHM Centre, KIMM, KITECH, NASA, NLR.
* The Prognostics and Health Management Society (PHM Society) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of PHM as an engineering discipline. It serves industry, academia, and government leaders in this international community.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Submissions are invited for papers for presentation and inclusion in the proceedings. Be part of an active network including students, managers, practitioners, and scientists from academia, government, and industry, from across the globe addressing the following topics:
• Systems engineering aspects of PHM
• PHM related standards and methodologies
• PHM Design and PHM Architectures
• Uncertainty, Explainablility and Causal Inference
• Deep Learning/Machine Learning methods for PHM
• PHM at the Component/Sub-system/System level
• Physics of failure for anomaly detection, diagnostics and prognostics
• Fault-adaptive control methods
• Prognostics sensors and detection
• Fault detection and prognostics of MEMS
• Model-based diagnostics
• Data-driven, model-based and hybrid prognostics
• Condition-based and predictive maintenance technologies
• Software and hardware for PHM
• Degradation modelling
• Asset health management
• Structural health management
• PHM for electronics and electrical engineering systems and plants
• PHM in Cyber-Physical Systems
• Cost Benefit and Return-on-Investment analysis
• PHM for Automotive, Rail, Marine, Wind and Energy
• PHM for Manufacturing (Production planning and Control)
• Deployed applications and success stories
IMPORTANT KEY DATES
Prospective authors are invited to contribute full length, original, high-quality papers. Accepted papers are guaranteed presentation at the event and inclusion in the proceedings. The highest quality submissions will also be directed to the International Journal of PHM (IJPHM) for consideration as a journal paper. IJPHM is listed in Web of Science’s ESCI (Emerging Sources Citation Index), SCOPUS database, SJR listings, the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and has also qualified for the SPARC Europe Seal.
Pacing dates are:
Paper & poster
• Abstract submission deadline: 18th December 2023
• Notification of acceptance of abstract: 15th January 2024
• Submission of full papers and posters: 11th March
• Paper review feedback: 15th April 2024
• Final paper/ poster submission deadline: 13th May 2024
• Final camera ready paper deadline: 3rd June 2024
• Submission deadline: 1st April 2024
• Notification of acceptance: 15th April 2024
All accepted papers will be published in the PHME24 conference proceedings.
The proceedings for PHME22 are now available at this link.