GOAL OF THE EVENT
The Prognostics and Health Management Society invites your participation, including submission of original papers and posters, for presentation at the 7th European Conference of the PHM Society*, July 6th to July 8th, a guaranteed event which we hope to be an in-person event in Turin, Italy.
Building on our past success with 282 participants for PHME20, and 142 in 2021, attend and learn from keynotes and special sessions integrated with panels and tutorials. Follow those developments and data challenge, doctoral consortium and other high value content on this web site.
The conference will highlight the broad aspects of Prognostics and Health Management across all disciplines, technologies, and levels. Past participants came from: Airbus, Alstom, Amazon,Baker-Hughes, Dutch Rail, ECA, GE, GM, Honeywell, Huawei, Hyundai, IFSTTAR, IK-4 Tekniker, Irish Rail, KEPCO, Linova, Lufthansa, Meggitt, Mercedes, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, Mitsubishi, NI, Orsted, PARC, PREDICT, Prisma, PwC, Ricardo Rail, RK Diagnostics, Rolls Royce, Saab, Safran, Scania, Schlumberger. SKF, Snecma, STMicroelectonics, Ureason and UTRC, and many universities and public sector organizations, like CNRS, DLR, EDF, GVB, Inria, IVHM Centre, KIMM, KITECH, NASA, NLR.
* The Prognostics and Health Management Society (PHM Society) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of PHM as an engineering discipline. It serves industry, academia, and government leaders in this international community.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Submissions are invited for papers for presentation and inclusion in the proceedings. Be part of an active network including students, managers, practitioners, and scientists from academia, government, and industry, from across the globe addressing the following topics:
• Systems engineering aspects of PHM
• PHM related standards and methodologies
• PHM Design and PHM Architectures
• Uncertainty, Explainablility and Causal Inference
• Deep Learning/Machine Learning methods for PHM
• PHM at the Component/Sub-system/System level
• Physics of failure for anomaly detection, diagnostics and prognostics
• Fault-adaptive control methods
• Prognostics sensors and detection
• Fault detection and prognostics of MEMS
• Model-based diagnostics
• Data-driven, model-based and hybrid prognostics
• Condition-based and predictive maintenance technologies
• Software and hardware for PHM
• Degradation modelling
• Asset health management
• Structural health management
• PHM for electronics and electrical engineering systems and plants
• PHM in Cyber-Physical Systems
• Cost Benefit and Return-on-Investment analysis
• PHM for Automotive, Rail, Marine, Wind and Energy
• PHM for Manufacturing (Production planning and Control)
• Deployed applications and success stories
IMPORTANT KEY DATES
Prospective authors are invited to contribute full length, original, high-quality papers. Accepted papers are guaranteed presentation at the event and inclusion in the proceedings. The highest quality submissions will also be directed to the International Journal of PHM (IJPHM) for consideration as a journal paper. IJPHM is listed in Web of Science’s ESCI (Emerging Sources Citation Index), SCOPUS database, SJR listings, the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) and has also qualified for the SPARC Europe Seal.
Pacing dates are:
• Submission of abstracts by January 28th, 2022
• Notification of Acceptance of Abstract by February 4th, 2022 (Submit early and hear back early)
• Submission of complete papers and posters by April 3rd, 2022
• Paper review feedback: May 2nd, 2022 (Submit early and hear back early)
• Final paper or poster due: May 16th, 2022
• Final camera-ready papers to be submitted by June 20th, 2022.
All accepted papers will be published in the PHME22 conference proceedings.
The proceedings for PHME21 are now available at this link.