GOAL OF THE EVENT
The Prognostics and Health Management Society (PHM Society) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of PHM as an engineering discipline. It serves industry, academia, and government leaders in this international community.
We invite your participation, including submission of original papers and posters, for presentation at the 6th European Conference of the PHM Society, June 28 – July 2, 2021.
Due to the current virus situation, the conference will be at least a virtual event (5 days, June 28 – July 2), building on our past success with 660 registrants for PHME20.
The PHME21 will bring together the community of PHM experts in diverse application areas such as energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, and industrial automation.
The conference will highlight the broad aspects of Prognostics and Health Management across all disciplines, technologies, and levels. Past participants came from: Airbus, Baker-Hughes, Dutch Rail, ECA, GE, GM, Honeywell, Huawei, Hyundai, IFSTTAR, IK-4 Tekniker, Irish Rail, KEPCO, Linova, Lufthansa, Meggitt, Mercedes, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, Mitsubishi, NI, Orsted, PARC, PREDICT, Prisma, PwC, Ricardo Rail, RK Diagnostics, Rolls Royce, Saab, Safran, Scania, SKF, Snecma, STMicroelectonics, Ureason and UTRC, and many universities and public sector organizations, like CNRS, DLR, EDF, GVB, Inria, IVHM Centre, KIMM, KITECH, NASA, NLR.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Submissions are invited for papers for presentation and inclusion in the proceedings. Be part of an active network including students, managers, practitioners, and scientists from academia, government, and industry, from across the globe addressing the following topics:
- Systems engineering aspects of PHM
- PHM related standards and methodologies
- PHM Design and PHM Architectures
- Uncertainty, Explainablility and Causal Inference
- Deep Learning/Machine Learning methods for PHM
- PHM at the Component/Sub-system/System level
- Physics of failure for anomaly detection, diagnostics and prognostics
- Fault-adaptive control methods
- Prognostics sensors and detection
- Fault detection and prognostics of MEMS
- Model-based diagnostics
- Data-driven, model-based and hybrid prognostics
- Condition-based and predictive maintenance technologies
- Software and hardware for PHM
- Degradation modelling
- Asset health management
- Structural health management
- PHM for electronics and electrical engineering systems and plants
- PHM in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Cost Benefit and Return-on-Investment analysis
- PHM for Automotive, Rail, Marine, Wind and Energy
- PHM for Manufacturing (Production planning and Control)
- Deployed applications and success stories
The non profit PHM Society continues to be dedicated to building the PHM community (since 2009!) In this spirit the Society absorbed the registration fees for 666 registrants for the PHME20 conference during this difficult time.
For PHME21 we are planning another amazing technical and professional event – at least virtual and hopefully in person in Torino. So planning and registration will proceed to support the foundations of this approach. We are budgeting virtual event registration fees of 150 euros for professionals and 50 euros for full time students.
STATUS OF PAPER SUBMISSIONS
We are very pleased to announce that we have seen a very high response rate for the submission of abstracts. Due to this high volume, we are unable to process any requests for extensions to the abstract deadline, which closed 25th January 2021. All authors should now have received an email indicating the outcome of their abstract review. Those successful, will also have been invited to submit their full paper by the deadline published below, which is now fixed for the 5th April 2021 and unlikely to be extended. However, early paper submissions would be greatly appreciated.
Technical contributions might still be added through the sponsorship – technology demonstration – exhibit hall.
IMPORTANT KEY DATES
Final paper or poster due:
May 17, 2021
All accepted papers will be published in the PHME21 conference proceedings by June 21, 2021
DATA CHALLENGE RESULTS
The results of the PHME’21 Data Challenge are now online.