GOAL OF THE EVENT
The Prognostics and Health Management Society (PHM Society) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of PHM as an engineering discipline. It serves industry, academia, and government leaders in this international community.
We invite your participation, including submission of original papers and posters, for presentation at the 6th European Conference of the PHM Society, June 28 – July 2, 2021.
Due to the current virus situation, the conference will be at least a virtual event (5 days, June 28 – July 2), building on our past success with 660 registrants for PHME20. Anticipating a safer situation by next summer we hope for a physical event in Turin Italy (3 days, June 30 – July 2).
We also have ideas for a contingency plan for local gatherings in major centres to facilitate building our community if meeting in Turin is not possible. These options will be pursued as the situation changes, but the virtual event is assured.
The PHME21 will bring together the community of PHM experts in diverse application areas such as energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, and industrial automation.
The conference will highlight the broad aspects of Prognostics and Health Management across all disciplines, technologies, and levels. Past participants came from: Airbus, Baker-Hughes, Dutch Rail, ECA, GE, GM, Honeywell, Huawei, Hyundai, IFSTTAR, IK-4 Tekniker, Irish Rail, KEPCO, Linova, Lufthansa, Meggitt, Mercedes, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, Mitsubishi, NI, Orsted, PARC, PREDICT, Prisma, PwC, Ricardo Rail, RK Diagnostics, Rolls Royce, Saab, Safran, Scania, SKF, Snecma, STMicroelectonics, Ureason and UTRC, and many universities and public sector organizations, like CNRS, DLR, EDF, GVB, Inria, IVHM Centre, KIMM, KITECH, NASA, NLR.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
Submissions are invited for papers for presentation and inclusion in the proceedings. Be part of an active network including students, managers, practitioners, and scientists from academia, government, and industry, from across the globe addressing the following topics:
- Systems engineering aspects of PHM
- PHM related standards and methodologies
- PHM Design and PHM Architectures
- Uncertainty, Explainablility and Causal Inference
- Deep Learning/Machine Learning methods for PHM
- PHM at the Component/Sub-system/System level
- Physics of failure for anomaly detection, diagnostics and prognostics
- Fault-adaptive control methods
- Prognostics sensors and detection
- Fault detection and prognostics of MEMS
- Model-based diagnostics
- Data-driven, model-based and hybrid prognostics
- Condition-based and predictive maintenance technologies
- Software and hardware for PHM
- Degradation modelling
- Asset health management
- Structural health management
- PHM for electronics and electrical engineering systems and plants
- PHM in Cyber-Physical Systems
- Cost Benefit and Return-on-Investment analysis
- PHM for Automotive, Rail, Marine, Wind and Energy
- PHM for Manufacturing (Production planning and Control)
- Deployed applications and success stories
PHM EUROPE 21 CONFERENCE FEES
The non profit PHM Society continues to be dedicated to building the PHM community (since 2009!) In this spirit the Society absorbed the registration fees for 666 registrants for the PHME20 conference during this difficult time.
For PHME21 we are planning another amazing technical and professional event – at least virtual and hopefully in person in Torino. So planning and registration will proceed to support the foundations of this approach. We are budgeting virtual event registration fees of 150 euros for professionals and 50 euros for full time students.
Should a physical event be possible there will be an option to upgrade your registration to participate in the social and on site events in Torino. Let us know how to make PHME21 an another valuable event.
IMPORTANT KEY DATES
Prospective authors are invited to contribute full length, original, high-quality papers. Submit your abstract first and then your paper at the PHM Europe conference here.
Submission of abstracts by January 25, 2021
Notification of Acceptance of Abstract by February 1, 2021 (Submit early and hear back early)
Submission of complete papers and posters by April 5, 2021
Paper review feedback: May 3, 2021 (Submit early and hear back early)
Final paper or poster due: May 17, 2021
All accepted papers will be published in the PHME21 conference proceedings by June 21, 2021