We invite your organization to benefit from PHM Europe 2021 – a virtual event following the successful PHME20 with 660 registrants:
- Live and recorded technology demonstration or product showcases.
- Upload your Demo Video / Narrated Presentation for all attendees visiting your stand to view.
- A virtual Exhibition Stand Space in our Virtual Exhibition Hall- speakers’ corner, chat, request, meet.
- Panel session contributions – Deep Learning Deployment, Technical Language Processing for Maintenance, Standards & Digital Transformation, Reliability and Mechanical Systems and PHM Enabled Mobility.
- Great networking is being set up with an integrated platform. Sessions are recorded for continuing value.
- Brand logos and links in virtual sessions and communications- banners, flyers, posters, newsletters.
- Be part of the listing of Exhibitors which are categorised and alphabetised for attendees’ ease of search.
- One complimentary registration for your VIP.
- Flat rate – 600 Euros.
This 6th meeting will feature keynote presentations from PHM leaders, high quality presentations of peer-reviewed research and deployment papers, panel sessions with thought leaders as well as special technical sessions and optional short courses. Look at the excellent content from the past conference at European Conference of the PHM Society – European Conference of the PHM Society (phmeurope.org)
Connect with the PHM Community – Past Participants included: Airbus, ArcelorMittal, Atlas Copco, Baker-Hughes, Bell Flight, BMW, Bosch, Brüel and Kjœr, Collins, Doosan, Dutch Rail, ECA, Embraer, Fujitsu, GE, General Atomics, GM, Honeywell, Huawei, Hyundai, IFSTTAR, IK-4 Tekniker, IMPower, IREQ, Irish Rail, Johnson Controls, Kawasaki HI, KEPCO, KimiaPower, KLM Engineering & Maintenance, Linova, Lloyds, Lufthansa, Lufthansa Technik, Meggitt, Mercedes, Messier-Bugatti-Dowty, Mitsubishi, NI, NSK, OnePredict, Orsted, PARC, Petrobas, PHM Technology, Poseidon, PREDICT, Predictronics, Prisma, PwC, Renault, Ricardo Rail, RK Diagnostics, Rolls Royce, Saab, Safran, Scania, Schlumberger, Sentient, Siemens, SKF, Snecma, STMicroelectonics, Syncron, Thales, Toyota, Ureason and UTRC, Volvo and many universities and public sector organizations, like CERN, CNRS, DLR, EDF, GVB, Inria, IVHM Centre, KIMM, KITECH, NASA, and NLR.
Cover Regions: 70% Europe, Middle East and Africa; 16% Americas, and 12% Asia and Oceania
Connect with Participants: CTO, CEO, Chief Engineer, Director, Head of Product, Managing Partner, President, Principal Engineer/Data Scientist, Product Manager/Owner, Professor, Quality Assurance Manager, and Technical Lead
Past Sponsors were: Alstom, Cassidian, CyDesign, GoDataDriven, Honeywell, Mathworks, MBDA, Meggitt, NL, Predict, PwC SAE, and teknova.
Contact for more data/demographics, virtual tools and to discuss your opportunity:
Jeff Bird (email@example.com): Sponsorship Chair
Octavian Niculita (Octavian.Niculita@gcu.ac.uk) – Glasgow Caledonian University: General Chair
Ian Jennions (firstname.lastname@example.org) – IVHM Centre, Cranfield University: Vice Chair, Financial Chair