Last update about Covid (27/06/2022):
FFP2 mask is required for access to all the rooms at Unione Industriale.
On public transport, you have to wear the surgical one.
At the restaurant, there are no restrictions.
Measures valid until May 31, 2022
To enter or re-enter Italy from any foreign country, you need to show the EU Digital COVID Certificate or – for non-EU citizens – an equivalent green COVID-19 certification issued by your country’s health authorities, certifying one of the following: completed vaccination cycle with a vaccine recognized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA); full recovery from COVID-19; negative molecular or antigenic test.
Effective from May 1, 2022, it is no longer mandatory to show a Green Pass to access businesses and services in Italy. Therefore, free access to local and national public transportation, bars and restaurants, shops, museums, theaters, cinemas, stadiums, gyms, spas, etc. However, a Green Pass is still mandatory to enter Italy from a foreign country.
Use of masks
The use of FFP2 masks remains mandatory in the following locations:
- ships and ferries used for interregional transport services
- High Speed, Intercity, Intercity Night, and Interregional Trains
- buses connecting more than two regions
- buses/coaches used for chartered services with driver
- local and regional public transport
- indoor performances in theatres, cinemas, concert halls, entertainment venues and live music
- indoor sports events
However, the use of the mask in all indoor environments and in all cases of crowded outdoor events is highly recommended.
Please note that nonetheless, in all situations, the following people are excluded from the requirement to wear masks:
- children under the age of six
- persons with a medical condition or disability that is incompatible with the use of a mask, and persons who must communicate with a disabled person
- individuals who are engaging in athletic activities
During the conference
At Unione Industriale, there are no more restrictions, the room’s capacity is 100%. The only rule is: while in the room it is necessary to wear FFP2 masks. The speaker is authorized to not wear the mask during his talk.
At Museo Risorgimento for the gala dinner and at NH Hotel Torino Centro for the Short Course and the Welcome reception, wearing face masks is no longer required, although the Italian Ministry of Health strongly recommends to keep wearing them and to maintain social distancing.