The Fourth European conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society will be organized in Utrecht, The Netherlands, from 3-6 July 2018.
- Centrally located, in the middle of the Netherlands
- 20 minutes by train from Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam
- Large city with all facilities, but also friendly, green and accessible.
Place of the conference:
3531 BG Utrecht
The conference is located inside the unique and impressive Muntgebouw, where the Dutch guilders were produced during the 20th century. Recent renovations combined with a carefully maintained historical character make this building a pleasant and interesting place for a conference.
- 5 minutes walk from Utrecht Central Station
- Ambience: historical monument, modernly renovated
- Impressive & comfortable
- The inspiring spaces and corners encourage encounters between people.