The Prognostics and Health Management (PHM) Society is seeking original posters for a special student poster session at the 4th European Conference of the PHM Society, July 3–6, 2018, in Utrecht, The Netherlands. Posters are intended for student authors and participants to engage in discussion about their work and provide an opportunity to presents late-breaking results, ongoing research, or works in progress.
Conference General Chair:
Jean-Baptiste Léger, Prédict, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Poster Chair:
Madhav Mishra, Lulea University of Technology, email@example.com
Key Student Poster Session Dates:
Draft Poster Submission Due 15 Apr 2018
Final Poster Submission Due 30 May 2018
PHM Conference Dates 03-06 Jul 2018
- To meet the submission deadline authors must submit a draft poster by April 15, 2018. Please use the official PHME18 poster template for all (i.e., draft and final) poster submissions.
- Draft Posters will go through a preliminary review to determine relevance to the conference. Abstract acceptance does not guarantee full paper acceptance.
- If you already have a final poster ready, you are welcome to submit the final poster itself, but your first submission should be done by the Draft deadline.
- Go to Submission page and make sure to select “Third European Conference of the Prognostics and Health Management Society 2016” as the publication target.
- Choose Submission type as “Student Poster”.
- Enter author information and other required metadata as appropriate.
- The System requires authors to upload a document, so please upload a single page pdf document. You shall use the conference poster template.
- Once the final poster and technical briefs are ready for submission, authors are expected to go to the same submission node for the draft poster and replace the draft poster pdf by the final poster pdf and upload the technical brief pdf by May 30, 2018. Please do not create a new submission when you are uploading the final poster pdf for an already submitted draft. Technical briefs must follow the PHME paper format and are limited to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Once the draft or final poster has been submitted, authors are requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that their submission is complete and ready to be reviewed (please indicate your node number in all correspondence).
The PHM Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of PHM as an engineering discipline. Its purpose is to provide free and unrestricted access to PHM knowledge, promote interdisciplinary and international collaboration in PHM, and lead the advancement of PHM as an engineering discipline.