GOAL OF THE EVENT
The Prognostics and Health Management Society (PHM Society) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of PHM as an engineering discipline. It serves industry, academia, and government leaders in this international community.
Following the very successful conferences in Dresden (2012), Nantes (2014) and Bilbao (2016), the society is pleased to announce that the Fourth European conference will be organized in Utrecht, The Netherlands, from 3-6 July 2018.
The PHME18 will bring together the community of PHM experts in diverse application areas such as energy, aerospace, transportation, automotive, and industrial automation.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Prognostics system design and engineering
- Prognostics sensors and detection
- Physics of failure prognostics
- Asset health management
- Structural health management
- Prognostics for electronics
- Fault detection and prognostics of MEMS
- Diagnosis and fault isolation methods
- Condition-based maintenance technologies
- Standards and methodologies
- Fault-adaptive control methods
- Return-on-investment analysis
- Deployed applications and success stories
- Data-driven and model-based prognostics
- Systems engineering aspects of PHM
- Software and hardware for PHM.
WHY SPONSOR PHME18
Sponsorship packages are designed to offer organizations high visibility and recognition in all Society activities throughout the year, and especially during the Conference. The packages can be tailored to fit all budgets, and partial or shared sponsorship packages are welcome.
PHME18 is a dedicated opportunity to:
- Improve your visibility;
- Promote your services and/or products;
- Prospect for new clients;
- Attract new talents;
- Be involved in state of the art research and innovation;
- Distinguish yourself from competitors.
Download the Sponsorship Opps flyer.